Covid Safetey Updates
Update on Mask Mandate 3/3/22
In accordance with the State of CA and local Bay Area counties, the mask mandate has been lifted for indoor businesses for those who are not vaccinated. Medical information is no longer required in order remove mask indoors (except for some public transportation and medical facilities).
If you wish to continue to wear a mask during class, you may do so; we recommend the light-weight disposable face masks which are the easiest to practice with. You may bring your own or we also sell them at the studio.
Booking & Cancellations:
Pre-booking of classes is recommended. You may book classes via our website schedule page or via the general “Mindbody” phone app.
* You may also utilize the general “Mindbody” App, as described at the bottom of this page.
If canceling a booked reservation, it must be done so a minimum of 2 hours before the class start time. If late-cancel or no-show within the 2 hour window, the single class drop-in rate will apply.
Safe Studio Procedures:
We are committed to your safety and are following the guidelines per the CDC and State of CA.
– Floor cleaning system implemented after every class. All surfaces and high touch areas disinfected throughout the day.
– Air purifiers installed in yoga room. H13 Medical Grade HEPA filters remove over 99% of particles down to 0.1 microns with 5-in-1 filter system, capturing airborne viruses & bacteria.
– Additional cross-ventilation/exhausting of room between classes.
– Mat/towel rentals now available; or students to bring their own or purchase new in studio.
your Hot Yoga Plus Family!
Phone App available